“Quick Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does NOT mean you get charged any extra with your purchase, I just get a small commission.”
Bullet journaling is my secret weapon to staying organised. If you don’t know what a Bullet journal is read this post ‘Why you NEED a bullet journal’
I really haven’t had much time to set up my April 2020 bullet journal setup like I would have liked to in my bullet journal this month. Just because I have had both my kids in self-isolation with me for nearly two weeks. What I have done I have done in Autumn colours though, as it is Autumn in Australia at the moment. I hope you find some inspiration.
My April Bullet Journal Setup
More Autumn Inspiration For Your Bullet Journal
I love this cover page. I totally couldn’t make it myself but you may be able to!
This weekly log is absolutely gorgeous and so detailed! My attention span is not good enough to do this at all.
This is more something I could do as it uses different coloured headings and some images and paper. There’s not much in the way of doodles that I could make look horrible here.
Another simple but pretty daily log. I might even be able to draw those pumpkins and they would still look like pumpkins, maybe.
Some simple inspiration for your habit trackers.
If you want to try and brush up on your autumn doodles this step by step drawing is really helpful.
Finally, I love owls so I had to include this step by step guide to drawing one.
- See last months bullet journal setup. March 2020 bullet journal setup
- If you think you can’t make your bullet journal prettier have a read of this post. 7 easy ways to decorate your bullet journal
- From Crazy Laura. Best Bullet Journal Doodle Ideas For Halloween & Fall 2020
Bullet Journal Notebooks:
- Rhodia Goalbook comes set up for bullet journaling and is fountain pen friendly
- Official Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 built for bullet journaling by the creator
- Nuuna I love the funky covers on these books
- Mumsy and Bub – This company makes beautiful vegan travelers notebooks. I have 3 of them 2 A5 and 1 B6 sized.
- Staedtler triplus fineliners I have these in the 36 pack and love them
- Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Pilot Metropolitan (MR3) fountain pen A great beginners fountain pen
- Lamy Safari fountain pen I’m a little obsessed with these pens, they are great and write amazingly
- Diamine Shimmer inks I love these inks shimmer and non shimmer alike
- Faber-Castell pitt artist pens
- Crayola supertips Great for highlighting, colouring and faux calligraphy