“Quick Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does NOT mean you get charged any extra with your purchase, I just get a small commission.”
Bullet journaling is my secret weapon to staying organised. If you don’t know what a Bullet journal is read this post ‘Why you NEED a bullet journal’
Following on from my last post “9 Christmas Bullet Journal Collections to Sleigh Christmas With“, this week I have finished setting up my bullet journal for December. I have also included some beautiful inspiration for you from Instagram.
I used Pilot Frixion Color pens in creating the calendar and I really like how it turned out. The reason the left hand page looks a bit wrinkled is because I used gesso on the pages so that the ink didn’t flow through to the other side. You can get gesso from Amazon cheaply HERE. Gesso is so easy to use, all you have to do is scoop a small amount up with the corner of a credit card and spread it evenly over the page with the card and let it dry.
I really like how my weekly spreads turned out, especially my christmas tree spread. I outlined the two triangle christmas trees with a tombow brush pen then took a brush with some water on it and blended the ink across the tree. I used stickers in each of these spreads because I’m not really confident with any semi-technical drawings.
I haven’t been tracking much lately, walking and cleaning off the hot spots in my house is all I track at the moment. To make up for my dismal habit tracker I have found you some inspiration from social media that I love.
As you can see it doesn’t have to be hard to make your bullet journal spreads pretty. I hope you found some inspiration in my pages, and as always feel free to email me with requests, comments and questions. [email protected]
Last months setup is here November 2019 Bullet Journal Setup
Bullet Journal Notebooks:
- Rhodia Goalbook comes set up for bullet journaling and is fountain pen friendly
- Official Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 built for bullet journaling by the creator
- Nuuna I love the funky covers on these books
- Mumsy and Bub – This company makes beautiful vegan travelers notebooks. I have 3 of them 2 A5 and 1 B6 sized.
- Staedtler triplus fineliners I have these in the 36 pack and love them
- Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Pilot Metropolitan (MR3) fountain pen A great beginners fountain pen
- Lamy Safari fountain pen I’m a little obsessed with these pens, they are great and write amazingly
- Diamine Shimmer inks I love these inks shimmer and non shimmer alike
- Faber-Castell pitt artist pens
- Crayola supertips Great for highlighting, colouring and faux calligraphy