“Quick Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does NOT mean you get charged any extra with your purchase, I just get a small commission.”
Bullet journaling is my secret weapon to staying organised. If you don’t know what a Bullet journal is read this post ‘Why you NEED a bullet journal’
November is here, so you know what that means… Its time to setup your November bullet journal pages. This month I have gone with a cloud theme because it is very dry where we are in Far North Queensland and our “Wet Season” is just around the corner hopefully.
For something different I used watercolor pencils throughout my bullet journal. I have never used them before. I can’t seem to get them to blend real well with a brush and water afterwards though. They are Derwent watercolor pencils, which I thought where a decent brand so it’s not them its me. Youtube videos here I come.
I tried a different layout for my bullet journal calendar this month. I was trying to avoid drawing all the boxes as I am prone for making mistakes with them. Tell me what you think of it.
I’m happy with this months bullet journal trackers especially the jar of marbles for my mood tracker. It represents to me not to lose my marbles.
This weekly bullet journal spread is something different for me. I don’t usually use vertical boxes like this, but I like the way it turned out, minus the annoying watercolor pencils.
The last one in my November bullet journal setup is the goals page. Its very simple this month as I’m trying to streamline my goals and not be working towards too many at one time. If you want to read more about goal setting I have two posts for you to read. Goal setting with your bullet journal and Setting goals using a master plan . I am obsessed about goal setting and productivity so there will be more posts of this type.
More Examples of November 2019 Setup
So that is my November 2019 Bullet Journal Setup. I can’t wait to do December, I have already started researching. As always please feel free to leave comments or email me at [email protected] Have a great weekend
Bullet Journal Notebooks:
- Rhodia Goalbook comes set up for bullet journaling and is fountain pen friendly
- Official Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 built for bullet journaling by the creator
- Nuuna I love the funky covers on these books
- Mumsy and Bub – This company makes beautiful vegan travelers notebooks. I have 3 of them 2 A5 and 1 B6 sized.
- Staedtler triplus fineliners I have these in the 36 pack and love them
- Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Pilot Metropolitan (MR3) fountain pen A great beginners fountain pen
- Lamy Safari fountain pen I’m a little obsessed with these pens, they are great and write amazingly
- Diamine Shimmer inks I love these inks shimmer and non shimmer alike
- Faber-Castell pitt artist pens
- Crayola supertips Great for highlighting, colouring and faux calligraphy